NCM - 1005.90.10

Storage: in bulk; protein: 22%;
Produced in the Serra.
Humidity: 13.6% max. Impurities: 1.0%; Bark: Shelled.
Revolutionize the global market, working with efficiency, integrity and always seeking to exceed expectations of our customers.
Total damaged grains: 3%;
Strange product: 0.5% maximum.
Radiation: Currently in 2020 Normal cut.
Heat-damaged grains: 0.50% maximum.
No gravel, sand, large pieces of wood or harmful particles for human consumption.

Order: GMO corn - Minimum 12,500mt / Maximum 50,000mt.

Payment terms:
Payment must be made with a 30% cash advance, by (TT), against the proforma invoice (PI) and the remainder of the 70% payment through a letter of credit (DLC).
Transferable, divisible, irrevocable, operative. Against documentation and port customs.
For sale: FOB Porto de Santos - SP - Brazil / CIF ASWP / CFR.