SUPPLY OF CATTLE CUTTING
FOB (free on board) - delivered free on board
In this operation, the seller's liability ends when the goods pass through the ship's rail at the indicated loading port and, from that moment, the buyer assumes all responsibility for losses, damages and expenses, from confirmation on board to the final destination. goods.
The seller is responsible for customs clearance for the export of goods. This term can be used exclusively for waterway transport (sea, river or lake), the responsibilities are divided as follows:
In the country of origin (seller's country):
Packaging - Seller
Identification - Seller
Cargo at Origin - Seller
Shipping in the country of origin - Seller Home Country Insurance - Seller
Export Rights - Seller
Inspection - Seller and Buyer
Specialization - Seller and Buyer
Customs bureaucracies - Seller
Storage - Seller
Shipping costs - Seller
Storage - Seller
Payment must be made with a 40% cash advance, by (TT), against the proforma invoice (PI) and the remainder of the 60% payment by letter (DLC).
Transferable, Divisible, Irrevocable, Operative, against shipping documents (BL) Sale: CIF CHINA Pant SIF: Authorized for China.
Supply of Chicken for Export
1 - Buyer sends ICPO + Proof of Funds;
2 - Seller send FCO;
3 - Buyer sends signed FCO;
4 - Seller sends the Contract;
5 - Buyer / Seller sign the contract;
6 - Buyer visits the slaughterhouse;
7 - Buyer issues the letter of credit or cash payment as a directed guarantee.
8 - Buyer makes the payment in the amount of 50% directly in the slaughterhouse account;
9 - Seller delivers the shipping documents;
10 - After delivery of the shipping documents, the buyer pays 50% to the Company responsible for the shipping documents.
Supply of chicken - internal market
Closed work does not work with smaller quantities. From 15 tones as long as there is no service by some of our representative, so it is necessary that I sent CNPJ to verify that there is no service by one of our salespeople in the field. Send purchase order for products that will be closed with the information of quantity, destination of delivery, and form of payment.
Whole Chicken with Kids (Box of 20 Kgs Chilled or Frozen)
Whole Chicken without giblets (Chicken Carcass)
Thigh with Drumstick (Box of 18 Kgs, Chilled or Frozen)
Thigh fillet with thigh with skin (Box of 18 Kgs Frozen)
Bone and Skin Chest (Box of 18 Kgs, Cold or Frozen)
Boneless and Skinless Chest (Box of 18 Kgs Chilled or Frozen)
Wing (Box of 18 Kgs Chilled or Frozen)
Coxinha da Asa (Box of 18 Kgs Chilled or Frozen)
Meio da Asa (Box of 18 Kgs Chilled or Frozen)
Back or Rib (Box of 18 Kgs Frozen)
Neck (Box of 20 Kgs Frozen)
Feet (Box of 16 Kgs Frozen)
Moela (Box of 18 Kgs Chilled or Frozen)
Liver (Box of 18 Kgs Frozen)
Heart (Box of 18 Kgs Chilled or Frozen)
CMS (15 kg frozen package)